Refining Operational Tools: Hardware, Data Collection, Integration and Standardization
The 2016 eNavigation Conference® will cover a variety of navigational topics that affect vessel operating companies, mariners, ports and government regulators and policy makers: policy and regulation, technical innovations in navigation equipment, training and communication.
Agenda topics will include:
- ECDIS in 2016 …and beyond
- The “proper” role of VTS
- Impact of e-navigation on bridge resource management, communication and training
- Advances in data collection and dissemination
- Hydrography, weather prediction and other technical advances
- e-Navigation and the shallow draft sector
Pacific Maritime Magazine’s eNavigation Conference® continues to be the only e-navigation conference in North America organized for the operations sector of the industry by the operations sector of the industry.
Please join is in Seattle this fall for our 16th annual eNavigation Conference® -- the world’s oldest, continuously held e-navigation conference!
For more information contact Denise Philips at 206-284-8285 or email@example.com.